Shakti Drops: A potent and pure formulation, Sri Sri Tattva Shakti Drops help strengthen immunity and take care of your all round wellness through the year. A blend of eight invaluable Organic herbs, it is an excellent rejuvenator and helps build one’s immunity greatly.
- Amla – Acts as a rejuvenator
- Ashwagandha – Strengthens the body
- Bringaraj – Improves Digestion
- Brahmi – Stress Reliever
- Amruth – Supports Immune Function
- Shankapushpi – Memory Enhancer
- Satavari – Nourishes the body
- Yashtimadhu – Strengthens Respiration
Tulasi Drops: Tulasi is the queen of herbs with numerous medicinal properties. From reliving cough and cold to removing bad breath, nausea, protecting the heart and much more. You will want to keep this wonder herb handy at home always. Often called Holy basil, Tulsi is a powerful herb that has been used in India for thousands of years to treat colds, cough and flu. According to Ayurveda, Tulsi promotes purity and lightness in body airway clearance of toxins and relieves the digestive system.
Amruth Tablets: Sri Sri Tattva’s Amruth promotes longevity, enhances memory, improves health and bestows youth. It also aids the immune system to fight all types of infections, purify blood and improve blood circulation. Amruth is also called guduchi which in Ayurveda has been used for fever, joint pain and skin disorders. It is Antipyretic, Diuretic and an anti-inflammatory.
Kabasura Kudineer is a traditional formulation used by Siddha practitioners for effectively managing common respiratory ailments such as the flu and cold. This herbal formulation helps in relieving symptoms associated severe phlegm, dry and wet cough and fever.
- According to Ayurvedic principles effectively boosts the immune system
- Helps with decongestion
- Made with the following 15 herbs: ginger, kokilaksha (Hygrophila auriculata ) root, haritaki or Indian hog plum, ajwain or thymol seeds, kusta (costus), kalamegha or creat, guduchi (heart leaved moonseed plant), bharangi (Clerodendron Serratum), akarakarabha or Spanish Chamomile, piper longum, dusparsha (climbing nettle), raja pata (Cyclea peltata), mustard, cloves and adulsa.
All to be used as food supplements as part of a varied diet. Consult your doctor for any queries.