Shakti Drops: A potent and pure formulation, Sri Sri Tattva Shakti Drops help strengthen immunity and take care of your all round wellness through the year. A blend of eight invaluable Organic herbs, it is an excellent rejuvenator and helps build one’s immunity greatly.
- Amla – Acts as a rejuvenator
- Ashwagandha – Strengthens the body
- Bringaraj – Improves Digestion
- Brahmi – Stress Reliever
- Amruth – Supports Immune Function
- Shankapushpi – Memory Enhancer
- Satavari – Nourishes the body
- Yashtimadhu – Strengthens Respiration
Tulasi Tablets: Tulasi is the queen of herbs with numerous medicinal properties. From reliving cough and cold to removing bad breath, nausea, protecting the heart and much more. You will want to keep this wonder herb handy at home always. Often called Holy basil, Tulsi is a powerful herb that has been used in India for thousands of years to treat colds, cough and flu. According to Ayurveda, Tulsi promotes purity and lightness in body airway clearance of toxins and relieves the digestive system.
Turmeric Tablets: Sri Sri Tattva’s Turmeric is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement that supports the immune system. The tablets does an excellent job in cell regeneration and therefore effectively corrects the imbalances at the cellular level, especially in the skin pigments, rashes, cuts, ulcers and degeneration of the joints. Turmeric helps improve the digestive function and rejuvenates the body
Kabasura Kudineer is a traditional formulation used by Siddha practitioners for effectively managing common respiratory ailments such as the flu and cold. This herbal formulation helps in relieving symptoms associated severe phlegm, dry and wet cough and fever.
- According to Ayurvedic principles effectively boosts the immune system
- Helps with decongestion
- Made with the following 15 herbs: ginger, kokilaksha (Hygrophila auriculata ) root, haritaki or Indian hog plum, ajwain or thymol seeds, kusta (costus), kalamegha or creat, guduchi (heart leaved moonseed plant), bharangi (Clerodendron Serratum), akarakarabha or Spanish Chamomile, piper longum, dusparsha (climbing nettle), raja pata (Cyclea peltata), mustard, cloves and adulsa.